For single shoe customization, first find suitable services and products, and then communicate slowly. The following Yixi Footwear will introduce you to the process of single shoe customization, and I hope to help you.
A single shoe is a shoe made of a single layer of leather or a single layer of cloth. Simply put, single shoes are not thick shoes, and the fabric is relatively thin compared to some shoes, so they match the clothes well, and they will not look as big as those too thick shoes.
1. Measure the feet: including foot length, foot width, forefoot fertility and so on.
Second, choose leather: According to different shoe types, different types of leather will be selected. (Including leather thickness, softness, etc.)
3. With heel: The leather sole imported from Italy is the same rubber as Boeing aircraft tires.
Four, with outsole: imported Italian cowhide sole, embossed according to customer requirements.
5. Special processing: Name, logo, and family logo can be embossed; custom special fasteners, such as crystal fasteners, gold and diamond fasteners; designated patterns or printed patterns on shoe uppers; custom special metal plates; custom-designed layouts.
Sixth, making last: make last according to customer’s measurement size. In addition, the female last of the shoes will be made according to the data of the basic code. For sample trial and post-interview wear.
Seven, leather processing: processing the leather according to different parts of the shoe.
8. Cutting materials in shoe processing plants: Cut leather materials according to different styles.
9. Shoe upper production in shoe processing factory: shoe upper sewing machine, stitching processing.
10. Molding in shoe processing plant: The semi-finished uppers finished by sewing machines will be lasted, and the front, middle, and back machines will be used to perform preliminary molding operations on the shoes.
11. Assembled outsole for shoe processing plants: Laminate the outsole on the preliminarily formed upper.
12. Freezing: cold-treat the shoes with the outsole to make the shoes and the last fit together better.