The shoes worn on the feet are both good-looking and beautiful. No matter how good the quality and how exquisite workmanship is, they are always inseparable from careful care and maintenance. There are always reactions from MM and Ai Meicheng editors. Oh, I bought them not long ago. A pair of high-heeled shoes, which have not been worn once, are still in the box, and I don’t know how to maintain them. Today, the editor of Ai Meicheng, as a women’s shoe manufacturer, will share with you how to maintain shoes.
MM: I just bought a pair of new shoes, how do I take care of it?
Editor of women’s shoe manufacturers: According to the material of the upper.
1. Leather: a material that is easily deformed when exposed to water. When there are stains or dust, use a clean, soft, damp cloth to wipe, and then use leather care agent to wipe and maintain.
2. Suede leather: material easily deformed in contact with water. When there are stains or dust, use a soft brush to remove them. After that, use suede leather care agent to protect its natural color.
3. Midsole: For general stains, only use a drawing eraser to clean up; for heavy stains, use a soft brush and neutral detergent to scrub, and rinse thoroughly with water and try to dry.
4. Outsole: The outsole is in direct contact with the ground, and the shading may be embedded with foreign objects such as pebbles. At this time, it must be cleaned up in time to avoid deep damage to the sole. When cleaning the soles, you can choose to use a slightly harder brush or neutral detergent for scrubbing, and wipe it thoroughly.
MM: I have several pairs of leather shoes, how should I maintain them?
Editors of women’s shoe manufacturers: Every kind of leather shoes has different substances, so different care methods and appropriate care products are needed:
1. Patent leather, bright leather, pearl glossy leather Patent leather: just wipe it with a semi-damp cloth. Bright leather: Wipe with a semi-damp cloth or lightly paint with shoe wax. Pearl leather: lightly wipe with transparent shoe cream
2. Jingpi/horse hair and velvet, use soft hair to gently wipe away the stains, don’t forget to wipe in the same direction to make the texture smooth. Jingpi should also use raw rubber wipes and cleaning products used in Beijing to remove stains, but shoe polish is not suitable.
3. Cowhide and sheepskin, use high-quality shoe cream and shoe cloth to remove dirt, and use shoe cloth to wipe back and forth on the upper to make the upper bright.
4. Remove stains from silk cloth and slightly damp shoe cloth, and dry it in a cool place.
In addition, the editor also gives you a suggestion ~ a pair of good leather shoes, in addition to their own maintenance, the correct wearing habits can improve the durability of the leather shoes. 1. Don’t force yourself when you encounter new shoes that are not easy to put on. You should use shoe pumps. 2. When taking off your shoes, do not step on the heel to avoid pile-up. 3. Avoid wearing leather shoes under the following inappropriate conditions; rainy weather, sports mountaineering, snow, sand, slippery ground, riding a motorcycle or bicycle, rugged and uneven ground.
MM: I also want to ask, I just bought a pair of sports shoes, do I need to wash it before wearing it?
Women’s shoe manufacturer editor: No need, just wear it directly, if you wash it, it might change.